*Offer subject to availability. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer’
Booking Online Temporarily Unavailable
Please call to book
Our clinics focus on creating a serene calm setting, whilst at the same time delivering a pro-active, unique service. Over 40,000 patients have consulted us in the last 25 years. 90% of all new patients come to us recommended by our existing patients and many healthcare professionals who give good testimonials about our service. Get in touch with us today!
Need a professional osteopath to treat you? Call
• Fast appointments
• Release from pain
• Comfortable environment
• Quickly resolving problems
• Qualified staff
• Expert impartial advice
Our osteopathic care involves manual treatment that is sensitive and respectful to your needs. Our qualified osteopaths use their hands to detect and correct your problems and thus promote the natural mechanics of the body. You can be assured of a gentle and effective therapy.
Our team will take the time to really appreciate your personal needs. The team take a comprehensive view on how to uplift your physical health and create a programme tailored just for you.
At Naval Mair Osteopathy & Wellbeing, our aim has always been to provide a genuinely caring and professional service for our patients.
Over almost three decades we have chosen great Osteopaths and Chartered Physiotherapists who would join the practice for anything between one and seven years. There have been 54 of them to date. In being with us they would evlove and become more refined in their approach under Naval's practice guidance . At the right time, they would leave the practice and spread their wings and continue their journey ' solo '.
Majority have gone on to have great practices. We still remain connected and joined with majority of our ex team members.
We have a new team reshuffle and in 2019 you will see a new vibrant team of Osteopaths and Chartered Physiotherapists at our practice. All of our new Team will practise and deliver in a manner aligned and concurrent with our practice ethos - 'Results led Excellence' - nothing less will do!
So when you see one of our Team, you can rest assured that Naval Mair is in the background very much involved with your care.
Terms & conditions for patients . Cancellations policy.
Any amendments to online bookings once booked can only be made by telephoning 020 8812 3733 within the hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm. Amendments cannot be made online. Any amendments to this booking must comply with our terms and conditions and cancellations policy set out below.
1. Please note that in line with the cancellation policy:
a. No refunds will be made in the event of missing your appointment
b. No refunds will be made if you cancel that appointment within 24 hours of your appointment.
c. In the case of a Monday appointment, no refunds will be made if you cancel that appointment within 48 hours of your appointment.
d. In the case of an appointment on a day after a public holiday, no refunds will be made if you cancel that appointment within 48 hours of your appointment
2. Your first appointment will last approximately one hour. You will be asked about your complaint, your health, and your medical history. As with any healthcare appointment, your confidentiality is assured and nobody will be contacted about your appointment without your permission.
3. If you have scans, x rays, or other reports, please bring them with you.
4. Wear comfortable clothing and modest underwear. You may be asked to undress to your underwear. This is so your osteopath can see how your body moves and what might be causing your pain. You will have a gown for your modesty, to cover areas not being treated.
5. You are welcome to bring a friend or relative with you.
6. If the patient is 16 or under, then parental/ guardianship accompaniment is required. Only with pre - arrangement and with written parental / guardian consent can a minor be seen without the accompaniment of their parent/ guardian
7. Your osteopath will use their clinical training to conduct a physical examination.
8. Your osteopath will tell you what they think is wrong and discuss how it can be treated. In most consultations there is time for treatment; however if your complaint is complex or you have an extensive medical history it may take more time. When the consultation holds unique emphasis in situations such as this, there may be little or no Osteopathic treatment. We do however always aim to provide Osteopathic treatment within the consultation period.
9. Your osteopath will discuss a treatment plan with you. With your permission, treatment will commence. You can ask questions or ask to stop at any time.
10. You may be offered diet and exercise advice, or advice on how to better set up your working environment. Your Osteopath will explain why these approaches may expedite and facilitate better health for you.
11. If needed, we will work closely with your doctors and other healthcare professionals.
12. From time to time, these terms and conditions will be modified and patients should peruse these terms via our website when ever undergoing treatment.